For twenty-five years, Hawaii Behavioral Health has been a leader in Hawaii’s behavioral-health arena. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of children and families in Hawaii, by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of social, educational, and behavioral-health services. If you want to make a difference in the lives of those who need us, we have an opportunity for you.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
You will be the leader of our home based services. Under your guidance, our team of professional and paraprofessional staff will provide outstanding service in one of HBH’s largest divisions. To succeed in this role, you must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task, and computer literate. This is a full-time, exempt, position.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of a master’s degree in the social-services field from a nationally accredited program
- Must have a current Hawaii clinical-license in good standing (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, APRN)
- Must have at least two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Must have at least one (1) year of direct interaction working with children or young adults.
- Should have experience working with the DOH-CAMHD service array.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate well, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to effectively present information to clients, stakeholders, and HBH employees
- Ability to do simple calculation, to carry out instructions given verbally or in writing, and to problem solve
- You must have patience, acceptance, sound judgment, emotional intelligence, and empathy
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 2-Step TB clearance upon hire and annual TB examinations thereafter
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Extensive pre-hire background examinations
- Successful completion of training approved by the Hawaii Department of Health – CAMHD
- Valid and current Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and a clear traffic abstract