Hawaii Behavioral Health (HBH) is the leading regional resource for high quality community-based educational, social, and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and families throughout the State of Hawaii.
Our team of dedicated staff lives our mission of improving the health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to individuals of all ages with special needs in their homes and/or in the community
- Help individuals acquire, retain, and improve skills that allow them to be more self-sufficient, engage in opportunities which identify and expand personal interests, and build skills in self-advocacy
- Assit with activities of daily living, social and leisure skill development, building relationships, and exploring natural supports, as well as expanding volunteer/employment opportunities to meet outcomes/goals set forth in the individualized plans
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- History of working with individual with disabilities
- Current TB test clearance
- Current First Aid and CPR Training
- Criminal History Check – Fingerprint clearance with APS and CAN checks
If you meet these qualifications, please reply to ad with your resume.