BCBAs and BCaBAs!!!! *positions available state-wide*
At Hawaii Behavioral Health we strive to provide a high standard of quality services to the people of the islands. As a member of our team we are looking for team members who can bring passion, education and experience to the table. If you strive for greatness, come work with us. Specializing in Autism Spectrum disorders, we provide services in homes, schools and in our clinic. Applicants must be motivated, energetic, compassionate, committed to high quality treatment, and enjoy working as part of a qualified team. As a growing company with multiple island locations, this position offers great experience for new Behavior Analysts and growth opportunities for those looking to advance their career.
We are looking for Licensed BCBA’s to join our multidisciplinary team in providing services for children, adolescents and young adults with ASD, behavioral, emotional, and/or developmental disabilities under contracts with the Hawaii Department of Education, Early Intervention Services (0-3), Developmental Disabilities Division, and private insurance companies throughout the State of Hawaii.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Critical thinker able to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication
- Supervisor meeting the minimum hourly requirement for case load of clients, including writing and managing behavior programs.
- Timely documenter of therapy sessions in the medical record per program requirements.
- Provider of all services as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- Able to conduct assessments, to include an FBA, and write sound treatment plan.
- Able to identify barriers to discharge during initial assessment and ongoing interactions with the client and family.
- Professional and good work ethic leading to timely completion of paper work to ensure seamless support to our clients.
- Strong ability to be creative in thinking of appropriate interventions to fit individual needs and cultural parameters.
- Evaluate, establish and maintain cooperative relationships with community agencies and other resources.
- Provide Supervision and supports to RBT’s.
- Must meet BACB credential requirements
- Have solid skills in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Confident skills in conducting assessments, plans and supervising teams members in an timely manner
- Independently manage deadlines and time sensitive documentation
- Possess a solid work ethic with the ability to support the team
- Good oral and written skills
- National Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Must possess the ability to make sound clinical decisions independently.
- Must be able to apply clinical judgment, ethics and accountability to formulate best practices in quality of care.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Incentive Thrift Plan
This position is part-time but has the potential to transition to full-time.