Hawaii Behavioral Health (HBH) is the leading regional resource for high quality community-based educational, social, and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and families throughout the State of Hawaii.
Our team of dedicated staff lives our mission of improving the health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
We are expanding services and rapidly growing throughout Hawaii.
Responsible for all operations as they relate to the local office and provide support to neighbor island offices as needed.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing all vendors and contracts to ensure cost savings.
- Maintains office equipment contracts, service calls, and supply inventory level for postage meter, copier, printers, fax machine, telephone system, etc.
- Oversees office related contracts
- Responsible for supply inventory and orders
- Scheduled general and routine maintenance, repairs, or new contract meetings for all equipment
- Assists in selection of vendors and products needed
- Manages the front desk
- Provides support to departments such as HR, Finance and Administration
- Provides excellent customer service to all staff
- Manages all incident reports, including WC claims from start to end
- Handles special projects as assigned by Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in managing an office.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and skilled in project and time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and understanding databases
- Ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles encountered in completing assigned tasks within given time constraints
- Must be comfortable answering the phones.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirements.