Hawaii Behavioral Health is a premiere company servicing the special needs population in a wide-range of services. Due to increased demand for our services, we are seeking Master Float Skills Trainers. With a new administration team, a revised training program, and over 25 years of dedication in Hawaii, Hawaii Behavioral Health wants you to become a part of our ohana. Our staff has a passion to provide the best quality service possible and we focus firmly on the Ohana spirit.
Some essential job duties include:
- Work one-on-one with student to address goals and objectives
- Implement student’s Individual Education Plan and Behavioral Support Plan
- Collect data
- Provide assistance as needed in the classroom
- Must be available Monday through Friday between 7:00am – 4:30pm.
- Willing to work in all districts preferred – minimum of 2 required
- Must have at least 48 college credit hours including Math and English 100 level courses OR pass the paraprofessional praxis exam with a score of 459. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have at least 6 months’ experience directly working with children exhibiting a combination of severe social, communication and behavioral deficits. Must have a strong skill set to work with a variety of behaviors.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Ongoing training from our Ph.D. and Master Level Clinical Supervisors
If you have a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of children, have a great work ethic and attitude, please reply to this ad with your resume.