Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Hawaii Behavioral Health is seeking individuals who enjoy children, and have an interest in special education, psychology, child development, or a related field. The primary goal at Hawaii Behavioral Health is to provide high quality service to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, helping them reach their full potential through ABA (applied behavior analysis) services. Hawaii Behavioral Health offers a rewarding and enriching environment for staff. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that promotes professional growth, leadership and learning. Become a part of a collaborative team working to change the lives of children and families in your community.
Some essential job duties include:
- Implementation of treatment plans developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Treatment plans often address communication, behavior, feeding, and social skill needs
- As an ABA Technician/RBT you will monitor the progress of clients and work closely with the BCBA to update treatment plans as necessary
- The ABA technician/RBT position is a part time position, working in a client home or in the community
- After-school, weekend, in-home, and daytime hours are available.
- Valid RBT certification (Hawaii Behavioral Health offers a certification program)
- Must be available Monday through Friday between 7:00am – 4:30pm.
- Willing to work in all regions of Oahu required – minimum of 2 required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have at least 2 years experience directly working with children exhibiting a combination of severe social, communication and behavioral deficits
- Must have a strong skill set to work with a variety of behaviors.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Ongoing training from our Master Level Clinical Supervisors
If you have a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of children, have a great work ethic and attitude, please reply to this ad with your resume.