Job Title: Quality Assurance Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Company providing behavioral health services to children and adults with special needs is seeking an experienced, highly-motivated, self-directed full-time QA Director to join our team. The qualified QA Director must have some experience in the healthcare industry and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating the Quality Assurance program for the purpose of improving performance. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place and works well with senior management and other departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Oversees QA practices and tracks clinical and non-clinical performance indicators
- Provides leadership and collaborates with VP and management team to assist in the development of company policies and procedures
- Creates and executes a reporting system to assist in the identification of issues surrounding compliance of policies and procedures
- Ensures collections and aggregates a variety of data and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Compiles and generates contract performance indicators and contractually required reports
- Leads activities in the preparation and maintenance of CARF accreditation
- Establishes and implements necessary communication strategies for the awareness/improvement of quality issues
- Organizes the coordination and integration of all QA activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree from nationally accredited university required.
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus but not required.
- 5 years+ of progressive experience in Quality Assurance.
- Mid-level experience in MS Excel and other computer software
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package