Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
At Hawaii Behavioral Health we believe each child has a special gift to offer, each family has its own unique strengths to build upon, and each person who struggles with emotional or mental challenges can find hope for a better life.
Are you a detail-oriented professional looking to make a difference every single day? Look no further than HBH. We are on the lookout for a talented individual to come hit the ground running and make an immediate impact with our Behavioral Health Team!
Why work here?
What will you love about working here? This job is a totally positive and high-energy – we love making a difference and surround ourselves with people who care. It has the potential for a flexible working arrangements. And finally, the manager is a completely supportive mentor that has a vested interest in her team.
A day in the life:
- Assist with submitting documentation, applications, contracts, and credentialing for new and existing employees.
- Track credentialing and re-credentialing deadlines.
- Assist with growth changes throughout the team and organization.
- Work with company and provider credentialing policies
- File all returned amendments and contracts from the payers/plans.
- Takes on special projects as needed
If the following describes you, we’d love to chat:
- 2 years of experience in healthcare credentialing would be amazing but isn’t a requirement
- Communication guru, you love getting everyone on-board
- “High attention to detail” is under your high school yearbook picture
- Organization is your middle name
We look forward to reading your resume. In the meantime please check us out at www.hibh.org