The Training Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the planning, coordinating, and implementation of the agency’s training and supervision requirements for all staff.
Essential job duties:
- Conduct and assist in the development of agency/program specific training
- Facilitate group and individual supervision
- Implement tracking systems to monitor supervision and training records
- Support program staff in accreditation and quality improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, human services or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years experience is required
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and available to work some evenings as needed. Licensed Preferred
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package