Hawaii Behavioral Health (HBH) is the leading regional resource for high quality community-based educational, social, and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and families throughout the State of Hawaii.
Our team of dedicated staff lives our mission of improving the health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Provide oversight and direction to the Intensive-In-Home Services Program, TFH and therapists along with growing each program
- Must be organized, dependable, multi-tasked oriented, computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have experience working with the Department of Health CAMHD service array
- Two years of supervisory experience required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Must have Master’s degree from a nationally accredited university in Social Services field
- Must also have current Hawaii Clinical Licensure; LCSW, LMFT, and/or LMHC
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must posses own vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current no liability car insurance.
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried position. Please respond with cover letter including salary requirements.