Company providing behavioral health services to children and teens with special needs is looking for a Psychiatric APRN with prescriptive authority to provide TelePsychiatry, medication management, and services for private insurance billing.
This is a part-time position in the Honolulu area.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assess and evaluate adolescents and children experiencing symptoms of a behavioral health disorder
- Analyze and evaluate patient information and test or examine finding to diagnose nature and extent of disorder
- Prescribe and/or direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medication to treat disorder
- Gather and maintain patient information and records
- Counsel patients during appointments as necessary
- Design/participate in the development of individualized service plans (ISP)
- Advise and inform relatives and guardians of patient’s conditions and treatment when clinically appropriate
- Prepare and submit assessments, progress notes, reports and summaries as needed
- Master’s Degree in nursing from an accredited School of Nursing
- CNS or NP Specialty in either Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, Mental Health Nursing (highly preferred), or Family Mental Health Nursing
- Valid APRN-Rx (must have prescriptive authority) licensure in the State of Hawaii
- National Board Certification in specialty field preferred