Honolulu, HI 96814
At Hawaii Behavioral Health we believe each child has a special gift to offer, each family has its own unique strengths to build upon, and each person who struggles with emotional or mental challenges can find hope for a better life.
Join a newly formed People & Culture Team that is passionate about providing the best employee experience in Hawaii. We are hoping to find an awesome team member that will help us get to the next level!
Why Work Here?
What will you love about working here? This job is totally positive and high-energy – we love making a difference and surround ourselves with people who care. Not only that, but it comes with loads of autonomy – no micromanagement here! You will be the subject matter expert so this is a rare opportunity to come in and make our Compensation & Benefits Program your own. Flexible working arrangements are definitely a possibility as well!
A day in the life:
- Assists in the analysis design and administration of the compensation program
- Ensures pay request for adjustments comply with current policy
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges
- Evaluate and determines pay grades
- Conducts position evaluation, job classification preparing job descriptions, research compensation analysis
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes through the HRIS system
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA
- Assists with the open enrollment process
- Able to travel to all locations throughout the islands (less than 10% travel)
If the following describes you, we’d love to chat:
- Experienced Comp & Benefits Practitioner that’s confident in their abilities and ownership of their function
- Excel in an autonomous environment
- Communication is your middle name and your picture is next to Organization in the dictionary
- You’re an outside of the box thinker and are always thinking of solutions to problems before they even arise
- Having fun at work is important to you, hopefully you don’t mind joining the Party Planning Committee!
We look forward to reading your resume. In the meantime please check us out at www.hibh.org
No unsolicited resumes from agencies please