Company providing behavioral health services to children and adults with special needs is seeking an experienced, highly-motivated, self-directed full-time Controller to join our team. The qualified Controller/Accounting Manager will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, forecasting, AP/AR, and financial reporting. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place and is well-versed in working closely with all levels of management.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for the maintenance and controls of the Company’s accounting and billing systems
- Provide leadership and oversight of financial operations, including payroll, cash flow management, AP/AR, P/O, annual audits, and all required federal and state filings
- Budget development and financial statements
- Actively work with departments to understand changes in business and financials and update forecasts as required
- Cash flow analysis, projection, and risk management analysis
- Evaluate and identify internal control weaknesses and establish and implement internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Develop and implement strengthened internal controls and accounting policies and procedures
- Provide various levels of management with accurate and timely information necessary to make strategic and operating decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business or related field required. CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in healthcare field desired
- Advanced experience in accounting systems required, ADP and Quickbooks experience preferred, including direct experience with G/L.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting skills
- Hawaii and Federal regulations knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel to the outer islands may be required
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you meet the above requirements, please reply to this ad with your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Candidates must reside on Oahu for consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted.