Our team of dedicated staff lives our mission of improving the health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program Coordinator maintains the work schedule for paraprofessional, schedules field staff, documents all calls from staff and communicateseffectively with the clinical team and supervisors regarding schedule changes, conflicts and case referrals.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for case and contract knowledge, providing updates and case reports to the Clinic Supervisor/Clinical Director; ensuring employees maintain compliance standards; assisting with recruiting and new hire orientation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degreefrom a nationally accredited university or equivalent; prefer in a Social Services field. Experience may substitute for degree.
- One to three years of progressive experience in working in the social service field.
- Must have experience and skilled in the use of software programs such asExcel, Word and Outlook Express
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Able to “get along” well with fellow employees.
- Desire and ability to work well with the public.
- Organized, motivated, committed and self-directed.
- Positive attitude about the services provided.
- Ability to communicate – expresses thoughts and ideas competently.
- Able to quickly grasp relevant concepts regarding duties and responsibilities.
- Dependable job attendance and can be relied on to follow through with assigned tasks.
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to an annual criminal background investigation and continued employment is contingent on a record clear of convictions.
- This position requires certification of an annual TB examination.
- This position may required to be credentialed by Hawaii Department of Education
This is part-time position, Monday thru Friday from 8 AM – 12 PM.