Our team of dedicated staff lives our mission of improving the health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Provides oversight direction for the Department of Health (DOH) programs, Department of Education (DOE) Program, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENT
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited university of equivalent in a Social Services field. Experience may substitute for degree
- One to three years of supervisory experience preferred
- One to three years of progressive experience in working in the field of special education
- Must have experience and be skilled in the use of software programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills