Skills Trainer – Oahu, available positions islandwide
Hawaii Behavioral Health is a premiere company servicing the special needs population in a wide-range of services.
Due to increased demand for our services, we are seeking Skilled Trainers with a wide range of qualifications, e.g., ParaPro Exam to college degreed individuals to those already working in the industry.
With a new administration team, a revised training program, and over 25 years of dedication in Hawaii, Hawaii Behavioral Health wants you to become a part of our ohana. Our staff has a passion to provide the best quality service possible and we focus firmly on the Ohana spirit.
Some essential job duties include:
- Work one-on-one with student to address goals and objectives
- Implement student’s Individual Education Plan and Behavioral Support Plan
- Collect data
- Provide assistance as needed in the classroom
- Minimum of 48 college credits, Math 100 & English 100 required. Successful completion of Parapro Assessment (score of at least 459+) may be used in lieu of college credits.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field preferred
- 1 year experience working with children preferred
Other position requirements:
- Must pass TB clearance
- Must be willing to undergo Fingerprint and background check
- Must be willing to travel to different schools islandwide
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday from 7:30 to 3:30pm.
- Competitive rates – Through the month of February 2018, we are offering opportunities for an increased hourly rate. This opportunity is case specific and based on education and experience.
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Ongoing training from our Ph.D. and Master Level Clinical Supervisors
If you have a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of children, have a great work ethic and attitude, please reply to this ad with your resume.