Hawaii Behavioral Health (HBH) is the leading regional provider resource for high quality community-based educational, social, and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and families throughout the State of Hawaii.
Our team of dedicated professional staff lives our mission of improving the mental health status of the children and families of Hawaii by demonstrating EXCELLENCE in the delivery of all of our services.
**All applicants must be willing and able to become CAMHD credentialed.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Utilizes person-centered approach to create and implement youth’s therapeutic treatment plan
- Works with families and youth regarding issues that impact upon psychological or emotional problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, family situations or any other mental health issues that might be affecting the child’s ability to function successfully in home, education, and community settings
- Implements each youth’s therapeutic treatment plan and oversees the treatment plan
- Fulfill monthly supervision, training, and record submissions requirements
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Must be licensed in the State of Hawaii (LMFT, LCSW, LMHC, etc).
- Master’s degree or higher from a nationally accredited university in Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy, Psychiatric Nursing, Counseling, Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related Human Services field
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong clinical skills and experience demonstrating excellence in problem-solving, collaboration and clinical competencies in providing services to youth and their families
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Able to give and receive instruction or direction to/from other
- Able to respond effectively to the varied needs of the students, families, CAMHD staff and other multidisciplinary team members
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Annual criminal background investigation and fingerprinting. Continued employment is contingent on a record clear of convictions
- Successful credentialing by the Hawaii Department of Health Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division
- Certification of an annual TB examination
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle
We offer competitive rates, paid time off, benefit including health insurance coverage, and supervision from Ph.D. and Master Level Clinical Supervisors.
All positions are part-time, hourly and can go up to 40 hours per week.
Available positions state-wide.